Hello obviously interested people. My name is Fig Jam and I'm an elite runner. I'm sure you have already heard a lot about me. I have started this blog in the hope to share with you my daily trials and tribulations as well as race reports, training sessions and links to my local news paper where I'm regularly interviewed.
Although I’m a very interesting person in regular day to day blogging there is one main reason I have started this blog.
In August 2012 there is an amazing event taking place. An event so prestigious that it has been around (although unofficially) since the late 400’s BC. An event so massive it draws an audience of over 10 Billion. I am of course talking about the INTER-WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS. Run every 180 years the Inter-world Championship brings together the best athletes not only from around the world but from around our solar system. Athletes will compete for Mercury, Neptune and everything in between that is bound to our great star by gravity.
For the first time in over 600 years Earth will host this amazing athletic event and it is my duty as 5000m track representative to blog about my extraordinary journey. In this blog you can expect to read about anything I consider worthwhile during my quest for victory come August 2012. Expect babble about my favorite foods, training sessions, equipment and sponsorship’s that will no doubt come into fruition.
A first post usually comes with momentous amounts of literature but I will keep this one modest, more posts will follow soon so thanks for reading and I hope you continue to follow my journey to the inter-worlds.
I'm also really good at Guitar.
No comments:
Post a Comment