Tuesday

High everyone!

Hey followers,
I’ve just jetted into Nepal from my home base in Australia for some extreme high altitude training. My coach Filipe Believes I will benefit quickly from the week up here so we don't have to waste time training when I get back home. Just continue to concentrate on the racing.

The week prior to arriving in Nepal I was approached by the 'EARTHIS' (Earth Institute of sport). They are asking me to be involved in their Super Duper Athlete Development Program leading up to the Inter Worlds. Obviously this is an amazing opportunity and I won’t waste any time in starting to do as they tell me right away! If I suck up to them enough I might be able to gain entry into the Mars Diamond League. For those who don't know, the Mars Diamond League is a pinnacle event on planet mars in May as an IWC warm up. If you win one of these prestigious events you receive 1,000 US Dollars. With the exchange rate on Mars at an all time high you are able to buy property at a very reasonable price. As of yet no Human mortal has won the 5000m as Mars' Martians are very good athletes. This event will give me the opportunity to compete against the Olympus Undae people of northern Mars. Some say they run to and from school each day but I find that hard to believe.


Just being in Nepal is truly stunning and the people here are very nice but they are all quite ugly. I have traveled fairly extensively and one thing I have noticed is that the really beautiful places are home to some of the ugliest people on Earth. It’s quite confronting when you have such beautiful views contrasted with such ugly villagers. They are very nice though.

Well it’s quite late here in Kathmandu so I’m off to my altitude tent for some training while I sleep. Imagine how fit I will be in the morning!



Train safe,

Fig

No comments:

Post a Comment