Thursday

Q&A

Hi everyone!

I have been getting a lot of questions from various people on my website and on the street, so I have decided to answer all of these at once in a blog post to save me time. Hope you enjoy learning a little more about me.

Who are you?

What? Where have you been for the last 3 years! Just joking. I don’t expect everyone to know who I am, even though most runners do.
I’m an elite runner from Australia training for the upcoming Inter-world championships next September.

What is your present state of mind?

I’m quite laid back at the moment. I do get frustrated from time to time with fat people but I’ve learned to keep it down here [points to abdomen]. I’m very down to earth and love to spend time with myself. At least 3 minutes alone at the computer is sufficient.

Is your Inter-world 2012 training on track?

Do you read my blog? Obviously everything is fine. I’m nice and healthy and have so far competed in the Nepalese and German championships placing 13th and 6th respectively. Hopefully I will get a race next month and test myself against the formidable athletes of Northern Mars.

When did you last miss a training session?

I’ve never missed any training. The only thing that stops me training are injuries, when I go for coffee with mum, when I have dirty training gear, when it’s raining, when its windy, when I’m tired and when I have an important race coming up and need to rest. You can’t be the best and miss training.

Are you jealous of anyone?

No not really. Sometimes I look at myself in the mirror and think “I wish I had those teeth” then realize it’s me and that I do in fact have them.

How much is a litre of Milk in Norway?

I don’t know who you think I am. You will have to ask my maid Louisa. She does most of my shopping. All I buy are personal items that, If Louisa bought them, we would have a very awkward relationship. She is 120kg and it just wouldn’t work out.

What is your hidden talent?

My good friends and I back home rap to each other before our races. I’m pretty good at it.

What was your nickname in high school?

Danger-Ross. A combination of the word “Danger” and my middle name “Ross”. The two thus combining to make a name very similar to “Dangerous”

If I knocked you on the floor right now would you have sex with me?

No Louisa.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well those are most of the questions I have been getting over the past few months. Some are way to vulgar and I don’t want to stray too far from running.
I’m off to catch up with Burt and his bird beard for a coffee. The stories were true!
Cheers,
DangerRoss (Fig)

No comments:

Post a Comment