Monday

SPONSORSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT

So it has been a while since my last post but here is a small update.


I am excited to announce that I will be wearing COCKSOX swimwear for my water running sessions while injured. The new leopard skin enhancer swim brief will be available in Australia soon, so CHECK EM OUT! Special thanks to my manager Dick Cravin for sealing this little deal.


       Pro Runner Fig Jam says -
"With an above average utensil it’s often hard to find well made swimwear for my rigorous water running sessions. At last my search is over having discovered Cocksox! Thanks!"


From yesterdays photo shoot:



Even though I'm no model it’s nice to get away from training for a few days!!

In other news, I have been invited to a running gait seminar in London on June 17th so I will be heading over for a couple of weeks. I better start looking for a new coach for the few weeks that I'm in the UK. 
If anybody knows anyone with a human movement degree to coach me, let me know in the comments.

Train HARD,

Fig

No comments:

Post a Comment