The operation was a complete success!! It turned out after doc cut me open it was a quick stitching of the ATM (ass to mouth) tendon. 30 minute operation all up. Thanks to EARTHIS for covering costs!
I'm now in the recovery ward but still very groggy. I have to say, with these Dutch nurses I wish I had ATM syndrome just one more day! LOL
I'm now in the recovery ward but still very groggy. I have to say, with these Dutch nurses I wish I had ATM syndrome just one more day! LOL
Nurse Dykterd:
-----Sent from eye-phone-------
All jokes aside I'm glad to be on the road to recovery. I have had my Altitude tent shipped to the hospital along with my PS3 (www.playstation.com). I’ve been playing Nazi zombies whilst in the tent and I can tell you at 5000ft its quite a workout getting to all those windows!
Playing PS3 (www.playstation.com) all day, whilst quite enjoyable, won’t get me to the top of the podium. I also have my ALTER-G anti gravity treadmill next to my bed so I can still do most of my running without any sudden impact. Sudden impact, now that’s a good movie. Clint Eastwood is a great actor. I loved him in Unforgiven, "Go ahead, make my day" has to be one of my favorite movie quotes. Personally I would like to see him in more roles as an actor, don't get me wrong, he is a superb director but those steely eyes and gritty persona are best felt in front of the camera's I feel.
Anyway, yes my Alter-g anti gravity treadmill works in much the same way as the NASA astronaut testing machines. I just turn it on and away I float into zero gravity. No weight bearing on my ATM tendon means for a quick recovery.
Me on the ALTER-G ANTI GRAVITY TREADMIL MACHINE:
Anyway, yes my Alter-g anti gravity treadmill works in much the same way as the NASA astronaut testing machines. I just turn it on and away I float into zero gravity. No weight bearing on my ATM tendon means for a quick recovery.
Me on the ALTER-G ANTI GRAVITY TREADMIL MACHINE:
A nice alter-g session I completed this morning was 40x20 seconds @ 16.83332 km/h. Sounds easy but remember I am still coming back from injury and also in my tent at 5000ft above sea level!
Well I best be off. I have my hourly temperature check from nurse Dykterd and in Europe it’s not done under the tongue ;) One of the many perks of being an injured Elite Runner.
Fig


No comments:
Post a Comment